Quickly identify fraudulent and other suspect items for prompt return to the negotiating financial institution
CIBC Positive Pay service is an automated cheque-matching process which compares daily paid items against the cheques you have issued.
Mismatched items are identified as suspect and reported for pay/no pay decisions.
Timely detection of fraud
- Suspect items are identified for review at the time of presentment, rather than during subsequent statement reconciliation
Save time and money
- Reduce the time required for daily cheque reconciliation
- Minimize the financial impact of fraud with early detection
- Reduce the administrative costs associated with fraud
Run your business your way
CIBC Cash Management Solutions can help you take better control of your banking
needs - giving
you more time to focus on what matters to your business. Get started today:
- Talk to your CIBC Representative for details or call our Business Contact Centre at