An easy and environmentally-friendly way to review your transaction history
eStatements allow you to review your balance and transaction history securely within CIBC Cash Management Online® (CMO)2.
eStatements contain the same information as traditional paper statements1 while minimizing paper clutter and helping the environment by using less paper.
eStatements are available at no additional charge for Canadian and U.S. Dollar business accounts including:
- CIBC Business Operating Accounts
- CIBC U.S. Dollar Current Accounts
- CIBC AgriInvest Accounts
To access eStatements, you must be registered for CMO, entitled to one or more business accounts and entitled to eStatements. eStatements are available on the CMO Welcome Page after signing on.
Convenient and secure
- Access your eStatements any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access up to 7 years of eStatements
- Download and save for future reference
- eStatements are provided based on your preferred statement cycle at no charge2
- Turn off paper statements to avoid paper statement fees
- Avoid costs of handling and storing paper statements
- Reduce paper consumption and avoid clutter
To sign up for CMO, turn off your paper statements or for assistance viewing eStatements, talk to your CIBC Representative or call our Business Contact Centre at 1-800-500-6316.