Type your question below to learn more.
- When reviewing your statement, you identify a merchant charge that you do not believe is valid.
- Contact CIBC within 30 days of your statement date.
- CIBC may request a copy of the transaction receipt. These requests can take between 20 and 45 days to process.
- CIBC will send you a declaration letter and a copy of the transaction receipt.
- Review the transaction receipt and return the signed letter and required documents as quickly as possible.
- CIBC will investigate, and if the transaction is determined to not be valid, we'll process a debit to the merchant's financial institution and a credit to your account.