Individual, two travellers or family coverage
Choose the individual or family coverage that suits your travelling group. Fit your exact needs with cost-effective coverage for yourself and for the people travelling with you.
- One Traveller: This refers to one person travelling alone
- Two Travellers: This refers to any two people.
- One Traveller with Dependant Children: This refers to one person with dependant children.
- Two Travellers with Dependant Children: This refers to two people who are spouses with dependant children.
- For the Single Trip Plan - all travellers must have common departure and return dates and be travelling together to the same destination.
- For the Multi-Trip Annual Plan - travellers do not need to be travelling together to be covered.
||CIBC Emergency Travel Medical Insurance is underwritten by Co-operators Life Insurance Company, and is administered by Allianz Global Assistance, which is a registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc.