Apply for a Guarantee of Coverage for your Pre-existing Conditions
Travellers of any age can apply to have pre-existing conditions covered. Your cost will be customized to match your needs. Once approved you will receive a Confirmation of Coverage Letter and a Guarantee of Coverage for your pre-existing conditions from Allianz Global Assistance (AGA).
- You can apply by answering simple health-related questions.
- Cost of coverage is customized to match your needs and situation.
- Once approved, you receive a Confirmation of Coverage and a Guarantee of Coverage for your pre-existing conditions.
- Emergencies related to any pre-existing conditions will not be covered unless you have received a written Guarantee of Coverage.
- Get greater peace of mind before you leave on your trip knowing that your pre-existing conditions are covered with a written Guarantee of Coverage.
What is a pre-existing condition?
A pre-existing condition is a sickness, injury or medical condition, whether or not diagnosed by a physician: (i) for which you exhibited symptoms; or (ii) for which you required or you received medical attention, consultation or treatment; and (iii) which existed, prior to any departure date or the effective date of your coverage.
||CIBC Emergency Travel Medical Insurance is underwritten by Co-operators Life Insurance Company, and is administered by Allianz Global Assistance, which is a registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc.